- Comic #008: ‘Crust & Found’ was completed on 17th September 2004 .
- It’s title is a parody on ‘Lost and Found’.
- GPS stands for Global Positioning Satalites.
- I have never tried a Gerkin and Pickle sandwich and don’t intend to either.
- I don’t know what flavour the sandwich in frame 5 was. Sorry.
- This comic contains a lot of edited sprite positions. Especially Alzari and Frost. Angelus has changed sprites in frames 1 and 8.
- And of course Shadow at the very top in his ‘sitting’ pose.
- The end line of the disclaimer references the film ‘Flash Gordon’