- ‘Croc, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels’ was completed 04/04/06.
- The title naturally references the film/tv franchise Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels.
- The actual Vector line used in this comic is technically wrong as the line is supposed to be "Find the Computer Room!" But it sounds better in the context used.
- The disclaimer refers to the Elton John song ‘Crocodile Rock’ with ‘I remember when (rock) was young…’
- The following descripion of ‘Suzie’ references the character of the same name from Kingdom of Loathing.
- ‘An Old Man in a Young Man’s suit’ is a line from the Jimmy Nail song "Crocodile Shoes".
- "A Ship – A Living Ship…" comes from the opening titles for Farscape.